Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Bella Sugar Cosmetics Update


Aloha Bloggerinos,

I'm just uploading a Barry M Collection video on YouTube and I thought whilst I'm waiting I would give you a quick update on Bella Sugar Cosmetics.

Do you remember a while ago I reviewed some eyeshadows from there and loved them? Well they are have a 40% off sale for Thanksgiving! Yabbadabbadoooo! I know here in the UK we don't celebrate it, but if there's a sale to be had, I'm game :)

All products are freshly handmade and have fantastic pigment. Click HERE to go to the etsy shop but if I were you, I would check out her blog because she has reeealllly good swatched of every colour going, plus more details on the sale- Bella Sugar Cosmetics Blog.

Happy Tuesday!

Toodlepip!

xx