Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Thursday, October 20, 2011

4,000 Thank You's


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

So it's my Oscar moment. I feel like I need to stand at a podium and thank everyone. It's the middle of the night (why am I not in bed?!) and I have just noticed that I have tipped over the 4,000 follower mark- oh me oh my!

1229095481_5_eoh4_large_large

It got me to thinking about when I first started Sprinkle of Glitter. It was a very slow burner and I didn't have many followers or interaction with any Sprinklerinos, but I just liked writing my little thoughts and taking snaps of things. I remember once ringing my Dad and saying, "oh guess what, remember that blog thing that I started a few months ago? Well it has 35 follower people now!" and feeling very proud. I feel just as proud now. I think that even though 4,000 is a bigger number than 35, it is the same pride and excitement. This is because the 4000th person to click that 'Join this site' button, is just as important and super as the 35th person, or the 578th person, or the 1724th person...you get my point.

I shan't ramble on, you know what I'm trying to say, THANK YOU for reading, commenting and just being great. Slushy as it sounds, you really do have a big positive effect on my life, and I'm really so very grateful to for it.

Thankyoupip!

xx

Image:weheartit.com