Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Mrs MakeOver

Aloha Sprinklerinos,

My Auntie Jackie is a gem. She does about sixty million jobs, as well as being a wife, mother, stepmother and all round good egg.

Her latest project has been setting up a teashop and it has been a lot more successful than she had thought it would be. Obviously this is a brilliant problem to have, but it's led to a lot of hard work, time away from life's little luxuries and a lorra lorra scone baking.

Last week, whilst she had a window of free time, Baby Glitter and I went over with a humungous box of beauty products and restored her former glamour.

Naturally, I took my camera and snapped away and thought I would share the fun with you lovely Sprinklerinos. Mwahaha, Jackie will be just thrilled at the thought of her 'before' pictures being out there- tehe.


Oh me oh my, just looking at all that makeup gives me palpitations. Nice and normal then.


Isn't she a beaut?

Of course beauty is only skin deep, but when you are run ragged and have a much desired makeover, it really can make you feel great on the inside too.

I've actually been toying for a long while with the idea of taking a course in makeup artistry or something of that nature, do you think I should go for it? Eep!

Toodlepip!

xx