Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Happy Holidays Sprinklerinos


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

This is a little post from me to say a huge and happy MERRY CHRISTMAS!

<3 never to many ornaments for a tree

I won't stay long because I have dinner in the oven but I wanted to let you know that I will be taking a little bit of time off from blogging. Not very long, a week or so, but I need a rest and want to more spend time looking at my gorgeous family and less time at my laptop screen.

Considering it's Christmas, I don't think you'll miss me- not whilst there are turkeys to be eaten, gifts to be unwrapped and TV to be watched.

I'll be back in the New Year with fresh motivation, tonnes of beauty reviews and a bit more structure to this little slice of the web- hooray!

Until then, Seasons Greetings oh lovely and wonderful Sprinklerinos! May all your festive wishes come true and may you have a wonderful, magical Christmas.

Lots of Love,

Louise

xxxxxxxx