Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Draw My Life


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

I upload videos to my main channel (click HERE to stalk it) every single Sunday. Sometimes I upload bonus videos throughout the week.

Last week, I uploaded a video that was really out of my comfort zone, both emotionally and technically. I really enjoy to challenge myself every now and again (my previous challenge had been THIS Baby Glitter Lookbook) and to see what I can achieve when I set my mind to it.

Draw My Life was not my original concept. It was created by another YouTuber who encouraged others to do the same and have a go. So I did. And I was amazed.


I have been overwhelmed by the support and kindness viewers have shown me. I have been inundated with text messages and phonecalls from 'real life' friends and have had lovely conversations with family who watched it too.

It's funny how you can sit on so much stuff and then one day, make a 6 minute summary and all of a sudden, people who had been dormant in your life care. It made me think that maybe, even on days when we feel nobody notices, there are more people than you think waiting to love you.

I hope that should any of my friends or family open up in similar way, I can show them the same warmth that they have shown me.

The world feels like a very friendly place this week. Long may it last.

Tell me the best thing that has happened to you this week and the comments will be a VERY happy place. 



Toodlepip!


xx


This month my Ultimate Advertiser is  Kittenish Behaviour. If you would like to find out more about advertising on this blog, click HERE