Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Lou's Reviews :: Lush Solid Perfume in 'Love'


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

I have been a Lush addict for as long as I have loved all things beauty. I never manage to go into one a store without picking up a bath ballistic or bubble bar and telling myself it's an 'essential'. It's not! I have an entire box full of the fragrant little 'essentials', just waiting to be used- Eepp!

Recently, rather than stocking up on more delicious bath wonders, I chose something a little out of the ordinary for me, a solid perfume. 


I bought this for £7 and felt that was a bargain when you consider what you would happily pay for a 'liquid' perfume. With notes of lemongrass, apple and cinnamon, this is perfect if, like me, you adore all things fruity. 

The idea with this product is that when you would like to apply a burst of fragrance, simply untwist the lid, push up the perfume and rub like a lip balm on the areas you wish. I tend to go for pulse areas like wrists, as these help omit the fragrance. 

This fruity little number will not be replacing the luxury that is a spritz of Gucci II or D&G Light Blue, but it is the most handy, affordable (and lightweight) day time scent I have found. I think this is ideal for college or the office, when you don't want to be overpowering, but do want to freshen up as the day goes on. 

I don't find this product drying or irritating to the skin (although please do be safe and do a patch test on yourself), but would say that I had to re-apply fairly regularly. 

You can purchase this solid perfume HERE Perfume or in stores and there are 12 to choose from, variety is the spice of life after all!

Is solid perfume something you might add to your makeup bag? Or are you a luxury fragrance kind of a gal?

Toodlepip!

xx

This month my Ultimate Advertiser is Laura from Secret Diary of a Fashion Journalist. If you would like to know more about advertising on Sprinkle of Glitter, check out my 'Sponsor' page up at the top!