Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Lou's Reviews :: Scarlett Hearts Handmade Jewels

Aloha Spinklerinos,

As those of you who have read this blog for a while (a big 'Hello' if you're new!) will know, I am a keen crafter and lover of all things handmade. I really do value something someone has put time and effort in so much more than something that has been mass made on a factory production line. That's not to say I don't own boxes and boxes of tangled up primark jewels, but I do hold a special place in my heart for a girl who can make gorgeous accessories. 

Scarlett Hearts is one such shop. I was recently sent some beautiful pieces* and although I think I showed you them in a video, I felt they needed to be oogled a bit more! I won't go on and on like a drain (do drains go on and on??) because you can see the pictures for yourselves and the link is above, but I must say, I do like them! I'm not really too 'out there' with jewellery, but for me, this is quirky and cute and just what I'm looking for in life. Aside from a million pounds, a hunky gardener, a pink unicorn....


All my bits and bobs were beautifully packaged. I LOVE opening up little trinkets and gifts, it makes me feel glittery inside.


Slightly blurry- grrrr. 

Golden Snitch Necklace


As a rather geeky Potter fan (I've actually been on the Hogwarts Express steam train dontchya know!), the golden snitch necklace was my favourite. I like how it opens up and you can hide secrets inside. Aren't secrets devilishly exciting? 

If I could make one minor improvement (and this is not a criticism, just a personal opinion), I would have liked the chain to be the same colour metal as the snitch, but other than that, I was one happy bunny!!!

If you have a mo, do go and have a browse of the Scarlett Heart shop, it's a treasure trove of goodies.

Are you a handmade gal? Do you secretly love Harry Potter as much as me? Do you like secrets? Do you think I'm asking too many questions? Do you? DO YOU?!? ;)

Toodlepip!

xx