Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I'm a Body Shop At Home Consutlant

Aloha Bloggerinos,

As some of you may know, I left my office job at 8 weeks pregnant for various reasons. I wasn't really an enjoyable atmosphere anymore, I was planning the wedding, the contract was coming to an end etc etc.

Since then I have been thinking of things I want to do with my life before baby-in-my-tummy arrives and have signed up to a few recruitment agencies. In the meantime, I came across something very exciting....Body Shop at Home.

Browse Our Catalogue

(Sorry for the cruddy pinched-off-the-website image. It's the front of the latest catalogue, I tres much enjoy the festiveness! Roll on Christmas!!)

I contacted a manager and a week later, I am an official Body Shop at Home Consultant, with one sale under my belt and two parties already planned! Hurrah!

It works a little bit like Avon, of which I'm sure you are all familiar, except the focus lies more on Pamper Parties! How fun is that?! Every lady that hosts a party gets to choose £25 of free products, I get a percentage of the sales and everyone's a winner! Also, this is something I can continue with when the baby is born because it's as time consuming as you make it be- perfecto!

I'm really excited about it all and will obviously be keeping you posted! If any of you would like to buy any Body Shop items and have them delivered to your door, but with exclusive offers that you won't get in the shops, keep your eyes peeled, because they'll be posted right here! Woop woop!

What do you think? Do you think Body Shop at Home sounds good or are you strictly a store/website gal?

Toodlepip!

xx