Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Friday, March 29, 2013

Welcome Home



Aloha Sprinklerinos,

Oooohhhh I've missed this 'ere slice of the net. 

I've been away for a week in Florida and returned yesterday with a suitcase full of goodies for Baby Glitter and a metaphorical bag full of jet lag for me. 

Orlando Florida Sunset
(Orlando at sunset, courtesy of my iphone)

I thought I would just take today to organise myself. I'm going to sift through my rather neglected inbox (the wifi at our hotel was terrible), play with Darcy, unpack, research washing machines (ours broke dagnamit), catch up on sleep and of course, plan some blog posts and videos.

So hello, here I am again, soon to be back properly and looking forward to being back in the swing of things.

What have you all been up to? Do you have any Easter plans?



Toodlepip!
xx
This month my Ultimate Advertiser is  Kittenish Behaviour. If you would like to find out more about advertising on this blog, click HERE.