Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Postcard Invitations


Aloha Sprinkerinos,

Woah there sailor (?!), when did I become a Mother of an almost two year old? Surely I was only pregnant three and a half seconds ago?

That aside, I'm having a little party afternoon for her and thought it might be nice to send official through the post since I'm oddly quaint that way. 

Postcard Invitations | Sprinkle of Glitter

To save myself the bother of notelets and envelopes, I decided to go with their lazy cousin option- the postcard.

I used a website called photobox (they haven't asked me to write this post and I paid with my own pennies), uploaded an image that I liked (which I previously edited on picmonkey), selected how many I wanted and voila, £6.99 for 10 and 2 days later, my invites where on my doormat.

I'm sharing this with you because a) it excites me, b) it was super easy, fast and affordable and c) because I didn't know about it until I did a little research, so it may well come in handy for you. A little life tip to store away until you need it. 

So far the postcards have been a hit and I shall keep a couple back myself to save as mementos.

What do you think? New age postcards or old school notelets and enevelopes? I have a tonne of crafts planned for her birthday so do keep your eyes peeled for those soon!



Toodlepip!


xx


This month my Ultimate Advertiser is  Kittenish Behaviour. If you would like to find out more about advertising on this blog, click HERE