Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Monday, June 18, 2012

Interactive! 7 Things for 7 Days :: June


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

Have you been enjoying my recent '7 Things for 7 Days' posts (like HERE and HERE)? They are where I set myself realistic weekly goals in a bid to motivate myself to achieve the things I want to do and against all odds (ie. I have the willpower of a flea), it's worked!


Since starting a few weeks ago, a lot of you (yay) have contacted me to say you are unofficially joining in and are enjoying the support of the blogging community AND achieving your goals.

I have decided that it might be fun to make this interactive and allow us all to be a lot more involved. So if you have a blog and would like to join in, here's how:

1. On your own blog, write the 7 things you aim to achieve. They don't have to be in 7 days, they can span an entire month. The key is to do what feels comfortable to YOU. 

2. Copy and paste the picture above and link this blog post so that people know the feature you are running/joining in with. 

3. Let me know in the comments that you have posted your '7 Things' by June 30th. Next month, I will run this post again (but with ':: July') and put a link to everybody who joined in so that we can all be a friendly little group, have a look at who aimed to do what, have a nosey of their blog, make new blog chums etc. 

Simples!

The idea is that if someone clicks on your blog and like your targets, they'll stick around and see if you had success. Spreading the positivity and all that jazz!

Please don't feel that if you have a blog you absolutely have to do this, I just thought it might be interesting to try something a little more interactive and see what everyone else gets up to.

Feel free to pinch my goals, make giant goals, make tiny goals, or change your name to 'goal girl' via deed poll. Too far? Maybe. If you don't manage to tick them all off, that's alright too, there are far bigger problems in the world. This is a FUN challenge, not a rigid chore.

Looking forward to letting you know how I got on with last weeks 7 Things and seeing who takes part. 

Are you in?

Toodlepip!

xx

This month my Ultimate Advertiser is Dashing Divas. If you would like to know more about advertising on Sprinkle of Glitter, check out my 'Sponsor' page up at the top!