Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Accidental Mice


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

This is an accidental post. I say 'accidental' because it wasn't planned, and the idea was stumbled upon purely by chance. 

Earlier, as I typed something into my search bar, I made a typo and ended up on Etsy. Woooopps. I actually love Etsy, so it was no hardship for me to stick around and enjoy myself a little while.

Whilst browsing, I found THE cutest little plushy toys ever. In real life (as opposed to internet lust life), I have no need for cutesy toys, no need for more 'stuff' and nowhere to house these little creatures, and yet they call to me. They call to me like the moon calls to the shore. How romantic. 

I thought I would share my find with you, just because I liked them and figured you might like them too. Yes yes?



 




 


These little mice cost £14.09 plus P&P. I think they would make charming gifts for the beautiful little girls in your life.

I don't know the seller, the shop, nor am I being in any way sponsored or compensated, I just really, rreeaalllyy think these are too cute to go unnoticed! 

What do you think? Do they make you smile as much as me?

Toodlepip!

xx

This month my Ultimate Advertiser is Dashing Divas. If you would like to know more about advertising on Sprinkle of Glitter, check out my 'Sponsor' page up at the top!

PS- These images have been taken from the seller's page, which I have linked under each photo.