Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Thursday, June 28, 2012

LOTD || Fact or Quote #1


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

At an office Matt and I used to work at (ahhhh working together, living together, almost killing each other haha), we used to have 'Factday Friday', so this is sort of a throwback to those happy days. The challenge is to share either in interesting fact or an inspiring quote and spread knowledge and cheer to all.

Friday will always be : Fact or Quote



rain rain rain 

This is a quote I saw on Pinterest and pinned straight away as it's just so gosh darn cute. I'm actually a huge fan of the rain as it makes me feel cosy, but clearly this has a magical 'life message' too. I like it alot.

If you would like to join in, simply copy and paste the image above (please link this blog with it), find your favourite fact or quote and share it with the world. Feel free to let us know in the comments if you have done this and we can all mooch about together!

Does this quote inspire you?

Toodlepip!

xx

This month my Ultimate Advertiser is Dashing Divas. If you would like to know more about advertising on Sprinkle of Glitter, check out my 'Sponsor' page up at the top! 

I kid you not, it's raining as I type this- how very apt! Haha.