Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Fantastic Father's Day


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

As tomorrow is Father's Day and I have a love of crafts, I decided to put my creative hat on and make something rather marvellous for both Matt (from Baby Glitter) and my Dad (from me, obviously).

I won't show you the finished product yet because despite saying they don't read my blog, it would be Sod's Law that they read it tonight and spoilt the surprise.

So here's a teaser....





I know it's a bit slushy but I really don't know where I'd be without my Dad. Aside from orphaned of course! He is always on hand when I need advice, supports me in all my mental little ideas and projects and knows all that 'Dad stuff' like what to do when you smash your car up or how to arrange life insurance. How do people learn that kind of thing?! They really should teach 'life' lessons in school.

If you are lucky enough to have a good Father in your life (and I appreciate that not everybody is), then don't forget to tell him you care, I bet he'll be glad to hear it. Men are emotional deep down. 

What have you done for your Dad this Father's Day? Can you guess what I made? You'll have to wait and see...

Toodlepip!

xx