Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My Hair History


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

Brace yourself for some shockingly bad photos today. They're not with my lovely cannon and beautifully edited, but real life through the ages numbers.

Once upon a time, my hair looked like this:


Blonde and wispy and pretty cute, even if I do say so myself.

After about four years, it thickened, darkened and my Mother decided a bowl cut was what I needed.


Thanks for that Mum!

After a few years, I was allowed to grow my hair a smidgen into what Matt affectionately calls, my 'helmet hair' on account of it looking like it could actually be a helmet. So kind.


As you can see, neon was all the rage in the 90's!!

Fast forward 15 years and I had lost the fringe, grown it long and had an appointment with bleach.
Woop!

(Do excuse the red eye- I'm taking these photos direct from my personal FB)

Two years, a wedding, pregnancy and a baby later, and my hair was shorter and darker.



The above was when Baby Glitter was only 15 days old and she looks super surprised to see me

A year on and my hair is now long, with it's natural colour at the top and ombred (courtesy of my chummy Zoe, also photographed) blonde at the ends.


And there we have it, my hair history. Truly thrilling stuff. 

I have recently been contacted by Cloud Nine about a really fun competition they are running where you can win a styling tool of your choice by telling them what your New Hair's Resolution for 2013 is. 

After hearing about this I thought now would be the perfect time to share my plans with you and also a good chance to let you know about winning fabulous products (who doesn't like a freebie?!). 

If you would like to find out more about Cloud Nine's competition, I shall leave the links below for you. 



So for 2013, I'm thinking, drumroll please, BLONDE! Goodbye ombre, hello golden locks. I'm even tempted to pop a couple of pastels in there like lilac and pink just to be fun for the Spring/Summer. Living on the edge!

Now you've seen my hair through the ages, what do you think? Stick with the ombre or go for gold? I'd love to hear your thoughts!!

Toodlepip!

xx

This month my Ultimate Advertiser is DotComGiftShop . If you would like to find out more about advertising on this blog, click HERE.