Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Attitude Adjustments


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

Today is Sunday. A day of rest, reflection and ambitions for fresh starts and new things in the coming week.

I always have a little think about what I aim to achieve in the upcoming week and what meetings or appointments I have on. I also try and think about deeper things I want to do, like show more appreciation to Matt or be more peaceful etc.

I thought that maybe this is a practise I could also translate onto my blog and every week (if you like it), we can have something that we all collectively strive for, to better our lives or ourselves. Nothing major, just small attitude adjustments.

So, naturally, I turned to my addiction- Pinterest.

http://pinterest.com/successdress/

These are the words of wisdom that I am going to try and live up to. I'll get back to you and let you know what situations I put these to use in and in turn, if you would like, you can tell me what you did too. If you don't want to share here, you can chat to me on Facebook or Twitter too.

Do you think you can add this to your life?

Toodlepip!

xx

This month my Ultimate Advertiser is DotComGiftShop . If you would like to find out more about advertising on this blog, click HERE.