Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Clarins Spring Summer 2013


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

If you are a hardened beauty junkie like me, you will understand how I feel when I tell you that I think makeup is beautiful. As well as assisting in achieving beauty, I often feel that the products themselves are things of great visual delight and the Clarins Spring Summer Collection* is no exception.

I have not yet tried all of these products and the ones that I have will feature in next weeks FOTD with mini reviews, but I felt that this treasure was too lovely to not photograph and feature, as much for it's 'hey, here's a new collection' as for it's art. Yes, I decided it to be a form of art. Call the Tate, I'm coming in.


Clarins Spring Summer Collection 2013
Clarins Spring Summer Collection 2013
Clarins Spring Summer Collection 2013
Clarins Spring Summer Collection 2013
Clarins Spring Summer Collection 2013

Palettes beautifully encased in gold, lipsticks reminiscent of the 1940's and powder pots you'd be pleased to display on your dresser, this collection is gorgeous.

With prices ranging from £15.50-£30, I'm excited to share reviews next week and enjoy these pieces throughout the next season.

Are you excited by any of these? Do you feel the same way about glamorous packaging? If you're on pinterest, do feel free to pin any of these images.


Toodlepip!

xx

This month my Ultimate Advertiser is DotComGiftShop . If you would like to find out more about advertising on this blog, click HERE