Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Thursday, January 31, 2013

February is Love


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

Roses are red, violets are blue, I love this blog, and it loves you too. Now feel free to throw up. Heh heh.

Despite our smooshy start, I promise I'm going somewhere with that. 

February is the season of amour. The season of roses and chocolates in heart shaped boxes and a general hope that your true love will come through and surprise you. Well, one of my true loves is this blog. I love it like a member of my family. However, in the last six months my life has been pretty hectic with Baby Glitter, spending a lot more time with Matt, YouTube being such a big part of my life and a few other projects, that I had let it cool down a bit. I never left, I just set it down quietly in a corner and gave it a loving look here and there.

(My baby baby and my blog baby makes me a very proud mama)

This month I feel ready and able to make more time for my second baby. I am going to challenge myself to blog every single weekday, come rain or shine. I will uploading my posts at roughly the same time every day so you will know where you are with scheduling (I'm anal and like it when other bloggers do this), so if you pop on over here at 10am GMT every week day, there will be something waiting happily to great you. If I am feeling extra wild (look at me living on the edge there), I will possibly do a couple of bonus posts in the evening too (9pm GMT)- woah there!!

Post style won't change (I feel happy with it for now), but over the next month, you may notice a few little layout tweeks. It's healthy to tinker. 

If there is anything you would like to see, please do let me know in the comments of this blog post, I'm pretty open to suggestions. All the regulars will be here- reviews, baby talk, pinterest love, projects, hauls etc but I may also bring back a few LOTD's and incorporate more of my videos too.

I'm excited for a new wave of blog joy. Are you?

Toodlepip!
xx
This month my Ultimate Advertiser is DotComGiftShop . If you would like to find out more about advertising on this blog, click HERE.