Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Friday, February 1, 2013

Planning My Life


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

For the first time in my entire life, I'm keeping up with some of my New Years Resolutions. Stop the press, this is news. 

One of them was to be more organised with dates, appointments and things that are happening.


Just before Christmas, I was contacted by the kind folk over at Personal Planner and asked if I would like to try one of their diary designing services. Knowing that I intended to keep myself more in check, I said, 'Yes Please!'.

Having used it for a full month, I am so happy. Usually there is something you can fault with a product or service but really, there is nothing. 

In the spirit of being organised, I'll tell you what I love about this planner.

1. The website is really easy to navigate, even for non technical types like me.

2. There is a HUGE range of ways to customise your diary- you can choose your front & back cover images, the colour of the stretchy string (brilliant for keeping everything together), the layout of the week, the colour of the pages, the top motif on the pages, the little quirks on the page (like list making or things to check off), features in the front of the book (quotes, notes, info etc) and the size of the diary. I even have a few pages of puzzles in the back for when I'm bored on trains! 

3. Delivery time is reasonable considering it is a custom made item. 

4. Ranging from £14.99 - £21.99, I think that's a pretty good price for what you are getting.

5. The whole thing feels really high quality. Nothing is flimsy or cheapy feeling, the paper is thick and it is bound very well. 


I think having so much control over an organisation tool is fabulous for someone like me who is not a natural diariser, it makes the whole 'let's note this down' shibang feel much more appealing!!

If you have been getting by trying to remember your dates and wishing you'd perhaps picked a diary up when shops were stocking them, I'd advise checking out Personal Planner and having a gander at the services they offer. Although I was sent this product complimentary, I have no doubt that I'll be using this again next year as well as treating Matt to a diary for September, as he works on an academic calendar. Yay for being a bit more 'with it'!!

Are you a fan of diaries or do you muddle through? What do you think to this- fun or frivolous?




Toodlepip!
xx


This month my Ultimate Advertiser is DotComGiftShop . If you would like to find out more about advertising on this blog, click HERE.