Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Baby Style || Spy Mac and Studs


Aloha Sprinklerinos, 

Last week Matt and I had a mooch round Milton Keynes to fill a few hours and I picked up a couple of bits of Baby Glitter that I simply couldn't not share. 

I buy her so many nice things (naughty Mummy), that I have decided to try and do a few of these Baby Style posts over the next few months. The real challenge is getting her to stand still for a moment!!


Baby Style


Rustic Flower Clips :: Accessorize Angels 
Purchased years ago

Beige Mackintosh :: Zara Baby 
£22.99

Indigo Jeggings :: Primark 
£4

Studded Tan Plimsoll :: Zara Baby 
£17.99


What I love most about this outfit is the tiny bows on the sleeves of the coat. I have a jacket very similar and think the little bows give the item a more babylike feel to it, which is nice. I bought it a wee bit big because Baby Glitter grows like a sunflower and I'd like her to enjoy it for as long as possible. The lining inside is light blue quilting. 

The jeggings are also great. I have bought the same pair (but smaller) in the past and Darcy finds them comfortable and easy to play in. Now that she is so active, I really want her to not be in the least bit restricted by her clothes. Tots need to be free!

If this is a feature you'd like to see on a more regular basis, I'll be sure to take close up photographs of the garments too so you can get a real feel for them. 

Where is your favourite place to buy little people clothes? Do you half wish you could fit in an 18-24 months just so you could wear that coat? I think I do!



Toodlepip!
xx


This month my Ultimate Advertiser is Ji Ji Kiki . If you would like to find out more about advertising on this blog, click HERE