Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Bedroom Beauty Challenge || Love


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

It's 12.50pm on Wednesday. I just spent 40 minutes trying to create my 'Love' look for this months challenge and gave up. I feel very numb today. 

Click HERE if you have no idea what I'm bleating on about.


I found out last night that on Friday, my precious cat Mindy is being put down and I feel like I've had the joy sucked out of me. If you're a pet owner or cat lover, I'm sure you'll understand that a pet becomes a huge part of your life and you love them like you love your children.

I did start my look, I got all the way to eyeshadow and just thought, 'Why am I forcing myself to do this? I'm not a robot, I'm not a slave to my blog, I'm a human and I have feelings and a real life and I don't need to do this if my heart isn't in it'. So, I'm bowing out. 

If you created something beautiful and took part, I'm so glad. I'm glad that even if I'm having a very low moment, there are Sprinklerinos around to spread their glitter on my behalf.

If you did take part this month, leave your blog url below or tweet/facebook/tumblr me your pictures so I can have a nosey and be very proud.

I actually have to go and dig Mindy a little grave now whilst it's sunny.  - Weirdest thing I've ever written on this blog!

I know this blog post doesn't offer you much, but today, life got in the way.

Toodlepip.

This blog post is not having the usual advertising sentence on it. Let's all just wish Mindy a good send off to kitty heaven.