Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Motivational Monday #1


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

It's Monday, you're at your office desk/reading your phone on the commute/feeding the baby/not listening in class because Sprinkle of Glitter is so thrilling (haha) and the weekend seems like a long way off.

I know the feeling. I used to go into my old office with a very heavy heart- world's biggest YAY for working from home!

To help you combat this, we're going to be a happy glitter family and stay motivated. We're going to embrace the week and all it will offer to us. It's going to be a good one, I can feel it in my waters....wherever they may be.

So, as you can see, I turned to the most motivational place on earth the internet, Pinterest.

This little slogan really struck a cord with me. There are so many huge things I want to do but often feel put off or overwhelmed by. This week, I'm going to take one of them and start at the very beginning...'it's a very good place to start'. I won't go into what it is because it's pretty personal, but I'm glad to be starting and making a dent in my journey.

The reason I'm writing this is because there might be someone else out there who has something they want to start but have previously been daunted by such a large task. If that's you, come and hold my hand and we'll do it together, as a community. 

Feel free to share your big things below, whether it's exactly what you want to do and how you're going to do it, or just that you're in it with me, I'd love to hear.

Are you about to start something big?




Toodlepip!

xx

This month my Ultimate Advertiser is Ji Ji Kiki . If you would like to find out more about advertising on this blog, click HERE