Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Sunday, June 24, 2012

LOTD || Clothes #1


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

So as we discussed yesterday, today is the start of my Love Of The Day feature.

Monday will always be : Clothes.


Today I have mooched through ASOS and am lusting over this beautiful Flower Pocket Flippy Skirt. It comes in blue (which looks grey to my eyeballs) and peach, and I'd go for the first option personally. I love the way she is wearing it up high and think it could be dressed up for evening with heals and a clutch bag, or down for day time with sandals and vest top. You can't beat multifunctional items!

If you would like to join in, simply copy and paste the image above (please link this blog with it), find your favourite clothing item of the day and share it with the world. Feel free to let us know in the comments if you have done this and we can all mooch about together!

*A Little Edit : For those of you who have asked/who are on twitter, the hashtag for this feature will be #LOTD. That way we can all see who's posted and spend way too much money! haha*

Are you a flippy skirt kinda gal?

Toodlepip!

xx


This month my Ultimate Advertiser is Dashing Divas. If you would like to know more about advertising on Sprinkle of Glitter, check out my 'Sponsor' page up at the top!