Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Summer Nails

Aloha Sprinklerinos,

It's June!! In my eyes, this means it is officially Summer, despite wearing my winter boots today. Keerrraazzzy. 

summer_nail_polish
Big Essie Bottle* - Pansy
Mini Essie Bottle* - Sure Shot
China Glaze* - Wicked Style
Barry M - Pink Iridescent
No 7 - Gold Top Coat (What an adventurous name, eh?!)

I don't know about you, but summer makes me want to wear bright candy colours, brings out my inner girlieness (not that it's hard!) and my love for glitter rages on full steam ahead.

I noticed there was a bit of a theme to my recent nail polish choices and thought it was a good excuse to out more pink and glitter in the world (or at least just on my blog).

I have been absolutely LOVING Essie polishes of late. I get mine from BeautyBay and they have a MASSIVE selection of shades. I know Superdrug and Boots have recently started stocking them, which is super, but I've noticed that they don't supply many shimmery, metallic or glitter options, and this makes me sad.

China Glaze is a brand I have been a huge fan of for years and have quite a few of their shades. They are devilishly tricky to find in the UK and I have previously bought all mine at Beauty Conventions. Ebay seems to be a good bet though if you are looking to dabble in China Glaze and THIS seller has a vast array of hues to choose from. Hooray!

What sort of colours do you go for during sunny seasons? Are you loving pinks and glitter as much as me?

Toodlepip!

xx

This month my Ultimate Advertiser is Dashing Divas. If you would like to know more about advertising on Sprinkle of Glitter, check out my 'Sponsor' page up at the top!