Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A Bit-a Glitter News


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

I don't always share my YouTube videos on here, but realised that a lot of you may not check your subscription boxes or simply may not be YouTube folk, so I shall endeavour to embed them in this little slice of the web more, so that it's nice and easy for us all. Hurrah!



If you are struggling to watch the embedded version, click HERE to go to my channel. Whilst you're there, feel free to subscribe :)

This video was a bit of a bummer actually. I have decided not to add Baby Glitter into any of my videos anymore after feeling it wasn't a safe environment for her. I removed the videos she had been featured in but decided to leave my blog images of her, I just won't upload anymore that display her face. 

I have been overwhelmed by the amazing support I have received regarding my choice and have felt such warmth from this magical little community, so thank you so much for that. 

Happier posts tomorrow I promise!

Toodlepip!

xx