Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

OOTD :: Rainy Summer


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

It was a toss up between a beauty or fashion post today and since I have some clothey photographs lurking around my laptop, I thought an OOTD would suit. Suit...clothes...get it? It's a laugh a minute round these parts. 


Mummy Glitter
Coral Wrap Dress :: H&M (this season)
Blue Cotton Summer Scarf :: H&M (this season)
Grey Leggings :: Primark (last season, but I saw they still stock them)
Brown Boots :: Dorothy Perkins (last season)
Pale Demin Jacket :: Primark (last season)
Glass Earrings :: Miss Selfridge (many moons ago- this post explains the rather romantic story behind them).


Baby Glitter
Cream Beanie Hat :: Tesco
Ditzy Print Cotton Jacket :: John Lewis
Navy Leggings :: Sainsburys
White Shoes :: Boots
Oodles of energy :: Goodness knows where!!

This is an outfit I wore for the Jubilee Bank Holiday when we had Matt's parents come to stay. We took them to a country craft fair and for a lovely pub lunch, so all in all, it was a very British day indeed. Rather aptly, the weather celebrated too and in true form and we saw sunshine, grey clouds, heavy rain, spitting droplets ('that fine rain that soaks you right through') and gale force winds. Ahhh good old Blighty. 

I really enjoyed this outfit because it was so layered. It felt like that by removing the jacket and/or scarf, I was changing the whole thing and I also know this dress works with bare legs and heels too. Ooooh I do love a bit of versatility! 

As you may have noticed, I had tried to dress Baby Glitter and I in a jubilee-esque fashion and incorporated the red, white and blue into our outfits. I do love the royal family. I know they won't see us looking all patriotic but I enjoy to be swept along in the atmosphere of things. Can you believe she's almost walking? It truly doesn't feel that long ago that I was uploading my ultrasound pictures. Time is fleeting eh?

I took a few more snaps over the festive weekend, so perhaps I will share those with you in another post.

Do you have a staple piece that works with everything? Let us know so we can all be fashion goddesses!

Toodlepip!

xx

This month my Ultimate Advertiser is Dashing Divas. If you would like to know more about advertising on Sprinkle of Glitter, check out my 'Sponsor' page up at the top!