Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Turquoise Gold

Aloha Sprinklerinos,

With Summer in full swing (or at least whenever it feels like it), I have noticed that I am migrating towards warmer colours in my accessories.

I find that in S/S I go for golds and warm tones and then in the Winter I prefer silvers and purples. Why is this? There must be some psychology behind it.

(Oooooooohhh faannnccyyy- rounded corners!)

A couple of pieces I have been wearing a LOT of late are this bead and skull bracelet* from Unique Beads (£5) and these dinglydangly earrings from River Island (£12).

The earrings are long, jazzy and make a little tinkling noise as they move. I heart them so very much with volumised curly hair and a plain top/dress. This is a bit old school Disney, but they sort of remind me of Esmarelda from the Hunchback of NotreDame. Hmmm, I wish I was a French gypsy girl who could do mysterious tricks and look that hot in rags!

Just a quick post today because my cousin and her chums are coming over to have a trial run for their prom makeup that I'm doing. If they'll let me, I'll show you the before and afters. This year I'm doing 6 girls prom makeup looks, so I'm very excited.

What colours do you migrate to in Summer?

Toodlepip!

xx

This month my Ultimate Advertiser is Dashing Divas. If you would like to know more about advertising on Sprinkle of Glitter, check out my 'Sponsor' page up at the top!