Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

LOTD || Ebay #1


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

Today's LOTD challenge is to find a fun/affordable/crazy/brilliant item on ebay and share it with us. I'm a big ebay fan and have spent many a paypal penny (paypal feels like pretend money and so the guilt is less hahaha) on there. I know a lot of other bloggers who heart it as much as me, so hopefully Thursday will be a fun day all round. 

Thursday will always be : Ebay.


This week I have found a new love of my life. Move over Matthew, imPress nails are in town! I recently bought a few packets in boots for £8.99 each. I would love to have more in my stash but feel that nearly £9 is quite an expense so hunted for something more affordable.  This seller is offering 2 packs of imPress nails for under £15, including P&P- Yayy!! They have a massive range of colours/patterns/effects and so I was pleased as punch when I found my new supplier (ooohh, that sounds dodgey!). 

If you would like to join in, simply copy and paste the image above (please link this blog with it), find your favourite ebay item of the day and share it with the world. Feel free to let us know in the comments if you have done this and we can all mooch about together!

Have you tried imPress nails? Were you impressed with today's find (hahaha see what I did there?)

Toodlepip!

This month my Ultimate Advertiser is Dashing Divas. If you would like to know more about advertising on Sprinkle of Glitter, check out my 'Sponsor' page up at the top!