Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Monday, December 5, 2011

MUA Mania

Aloha Sprinklerinos,

I've always been an advocate of MUA (that crazily affordable cosmetics brand from Superdrug), so when I was given the opportunity to be sent a goodie bag, I literally squealed with glee. *Imagine me at my laptop with a crazy smile, silently clapping my hands together. Got it? Yep, that was me.


I've been playing with these for a few days and will be doing a few FOTD's using them, as well as some Lou's Reviews, but for now, here is a little teaser.


Most people take pictures of scenery, pets or pals. I take pictures of up close lipsticks and think it's perfectly normal. Is it?


I won't give too much away but so far, so very good.

Are you a lover of MUA? Do you have any Ebay Hearts requests for tomorrow?

Toodlepip!

xx