Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Can I ask a favour please?


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

Apologies for the lack of posts this week, I keep starting them but then life gets in the way and they don't get finished. I perhaps have a bumper day on Monday (I'm baby free) and pop a few up- yay!

(Yeesss, I knooow, it's a tiny picture but if I blow it up it bluuurrss)

Until then, please can I ask something of you?

Marie Claire are doing like Cosmo and allowing readers to vote for their favourite blogs. I'm not sure if there is a prize, for me, if I won, it'd be the pride of winning.

If you do enjoy this blog, I would really love it if you would hope on over to their SITE and vote for me. It's much quicker than the Cosmo voting jobby, just a few clicks.

I'm fairly sure my chances of winning are slim, but I'd love to be nominated :)

Hope you're having great weekends- One week til Father Christmas comes! Eeeeee!!

Toodlepip!

xx