Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Lou's Reviews :: Enrapture Heated Rollers



Aloha Sprinklerinos,

I'm just uploading a video giving away a brand spanking new set of these Enrapture Heated Rollers (rrp £74.99) and I thought I ought to give you a little more of an overview into them. I felt the video was a bit energetic and perhaps you'd like a little more product info, so here it is, brace yourself, tehe.






Well, they got the thumbs up from Baby Glitter.

As you can see from the photos, this product is well packaged and everything (20 large and 20 small rollers) sits neatly in it's sturdy storage unit-you can also tuck the electrical cord in if you're feeling extra tidy. I don't have a great deal of space in my boudoir so I find it important to have easily tuck awayable products and tools. This certainly ticks that box.

I shallnae lie, I was a bit poopy at first because I was being a wuss and allowing the rollers to cool a little out of the stand before I put them in my hair (I hadn't worked out that if you just hold them lightly on the ends, it's OK) and so the curls weren't as tight as I would have liked. After a few more attempts, I found the knack and remembered the olden days when I first bought a pair of straighteners and how useless I was with those too! Haha, I looked a kin to Wersal Gummage, but thought I looked amazing- wrong! If at first you don't suceed, try, try again.

I love the way the roller is soft and cushioned so your hair doesn't become matted into it causing tearing and tugging (velcro rollers, I'm look at you) and that the butterfly clip to secure it has metal plates in to conduct heat through the to already heated core, making the whole thing warm and curl inducing. The website describes this as 'duo heat technology'.

This isn't something that I would be able to use every day because I have long thick hair and all forms of styling take me longer than most (hence my love of up do's), but I think if you had a more manageable mop, this would be a welcome addition to your bag of tricks as you can do so much with it- volumise, curl, create waves or give yourself that oh so sought after tousled look. The website suggests that this tool allows you to soften tight curls but having not tried it, I can't verify it. Perhaps I should try it on my sister and her natural corkscrew curls (lucky ducky).

All in all, I'm really pleased to have been sent this and even more please to be able to offer you the opportunity to win one and give it a whirl for yourself! Hop on over to my YouTube channel and enter!

Toodlepip!

xx