Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Monday, July 30, 2012

Shabby Chic Summer Treats


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

Give me a wooden dresser and I'll sand and distress it, give me a pretty glass plate and I'll fill it with candles, drop me off at a craft fair and I'm in heaven. I am a through and through shabby chic addict. 

I adore 'prettying' things up and just taking ordinary objects and making them quaint. You might call it twee, but it floats my boat and lights my fire. Oh yeah. 


I thought I would share a cute little idea with you that I have been doing a lot lately. Also, it's free- what more could you want?

On summer patio evenings, rather than drinking out of regular glasses, I have been saving little glass jars from jams and sauces, thoroughly washing them, adding cute straws (I bought mine HERE), fruity cocktail sticks, ice and voila!

It's not a big deal, but it's fun, free and makes us smile. These are also great if you have little ones coming over as they seem to think it very novel indeed to have a drink out of a jam jar. I'm totally with them on that one, haha.

Does this little idea tickle your pickle?

Toodlepip!

xx

This month my Ultimate Advertiser is Confessions of a Secret Shopper. If you would like to know more about advertising on Sprinkle of Glitter, check out my 'Sponsor' page up at the top!