Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Friday, July 27, 2012

Live Facebooking || London 2012 Olympics


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

I am all of a buzz and dither! I'm sat watching the Opening Ceremony for the London Olympics and in my opinion, it's AMAZING!

Ay1kutlcqaaht8s_large
(Image :: weheartit)

I absolutely LOVE things like this. I feel like the whole world celebrates together. With this unity and community in mind, I have been (and still am) 'live facebooking'. This means is that I am updating my wall/timeline in sync with the ceremony, giving thoughts, praise, questions etc and then all of the Sprinklerino facebook community are joining in and in turn, giving their thoughts, praise and ideas. It really is great fun and I'm loving interacting with you all.

If you would like to join us, THIS is my Facebook Page and you can see everything we have all discussed, from light up beds to the Queen's little wry smile, it's a lovely atmosphere over here!

So what are you waiting for? Come and join the sparkly party!

Toodlepip!

This month my Ultimate Advertiser is Confessions of a Secret Shopper. If you would like to know more about advertising on Sprinkle of Glitter, check out my 'Sponsor' page up at the top!