Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Monday, July 2, 2012

LOTD || Blog Post #2

Aloha Sprinklerinos,

Tuesday's LOTD is 'Blog Post'. This means you are to share a blog post that you have read and enjoyed/felt inspired by/learnt from/all that good stuff. You can choose one of your own or someone elses, from any time, on any subject. This is an opportunity to share the love.

Tuesday will always be : Blog Post.


I pondered over this one for a while. Should I go back and share one of my old blog post favs or should I pick something up to date and relevant? I wanted to go for a post that I remember reading and feeling really inspired by but then I thought, 'Hmmm I'm not sure if this is what everyone will enjoy'. It didn't take me too long to decide to go with my instinct. Sometimes I suppose I will say or post things that aren't everyone's cup of tea, and sometimes I don't fit in with the up to date trends and whatnot, but isn't that the beauty of blogland? Blogs are like pick'n'mixes of sweets and you can load up on which ever ones suit your taste. Don't like chocolate covered brazil nuts? No problemo, help yourself to the jelly beans! 

Anyhoo, the blog post I'd like to share today was written some time ago by a Portuguese blogger called Concha and is all about Charity Shops. Reading this post makes me want to forage around for hidden treasures and quaint books. I think I love it more because it is written by someone who is not native to the UK. I absolutely love looking at British life through Concha's eyes and more often than not she makes me appreciate my surroundings a lot more. Her blog makes me want to visit the Lake District or pick the flowers from my very English (my way of saying wild and unruley) garden.

If you would like to join in, simply copy and paste the image above (please link this blog with it), find your favourite blog post and share it with the world. Feel free to let us know in the comments if you have done this and we can all mooch about together!

Have you ever found anything amazing in a charity shop?
Toodlepip!

xx

This month my Ultimate Advertiser is Confessions of a Secret Shopper. If you would like to know more about advertising on Sprinkle of Glitter, check out my 'Sponsor' page up at the top!