Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Monday, July 23, 2012

Bargain Bunting Bracelet


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

I don't know about you, but I find great satisfaction in buying something I love. However, I find even greater satisfaction in buying something I love that is also a total and utter snip!

Bunting Bracelet



This bargain bracelet was from ebay and I bloomin' well love it! I have been wearing it a lot this summer and since I have had so many people ask me where it's from and then be shocked when I said, 'Ebay for £2.39 with free postage', I thought I'd show it off on here.

It is quite literally 'cheap as chips' but I doesn't feel tacky. It's metal with an enamel type coating on the bunting triangles and has a nice weighty feel to it. 

Since it was so affordable, I actually ordered a few more to use as stocking fillers (yes, I'm spreading the cost and will feel oh-so-smug come December) this Christmas.

If you have read this blog from the start and seen my many and various DIY and craft projects, you'll know I'm a big lover of bunting, so this is right up my street!!

What do you think? A good deal indeed?

Toodlepip!

xx

This month my Ultimate Advertiser is Confessions of a Secret Shopper. If you would like to know more about advertising on Sprinkle of Glitter, check out my 'Sponsor' page up at the top!