Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Lush Favourites


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

I am hands down, a HUGE Lush fan! I think I can confidently say I have tried out at least 90% of the shop and love the products, the company ethos and the friendly staff.


Last week I made a YouTube video featuring some of my favourite Lush products and I thought I would share it here too, incase you're not a tubey-you kind of a gal (or guy).


If you would like any individual reviews on the products in the video/image above, do let me know and I will aim to please.

What's your FAVOURITE Lush product?

Toodlepip!

xx

This month my Ultimate Advertiser is Confessions of a Secret Shopper. If you would like to know more about advertising on Sprinkle of Glitter, check out my 'Sponsor' page up at the top!