Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

LOTD || Books #3

Aloha Sprinklerinos,

Today's LOTD is slightly nerdy- books! I am a self confessed bookworm so I thought it might be nice to bring that into blogland a bit. Wednesday's LOTD can either be a book you have read and enjoyed or a book you plan to/would like to read.

Wednesday will always be : Books.


Today's book is 'The Little Book of Quick Fixes for a Spotless Home'.

I borrowed this from the library and have been engrossed. How sad?! Haha. Basically, it is a chunky little book chocobloc with tips and tricks for keeping your home something a domestic goddess would be proud of. It's not about great long swathes of scrubbing, but little quick things you can do to improve your living space, make the most of what you have and keep your nest beautiful. It covers everything from linens to laptops and would be ideal as a stocking filler (yes, I'm thinking of Christmas ALREADY) or for someone setting up home. I'm actually going to order one for my Mother-In-Law as she is very house proud and would enjoy it.


A really obvious tip that I can't believe I didn't know was- dust from highest surfaces down. Durrr. Why did I not think of this after decades of dusting?! It makes sense seeing as you may be knocking dust off higher places onto lower spaces. I feel so enlightened! Hahaha



A snazzy little widget there if you prefer to buy through Amazon. If not, get your google on ;)

If you would like to join in, simply copy and paste the image above (please link this blog with it), find your favourite book and share it with the world. Feel free to let us know in the comments if you have done this and we can all mooch about together!

Are you a domestic goddess?

Toodlepip!

xx

This month my Ultimate Advertiser is Confessions of a Secret Shopper. If you would like to know more about advertising on Sprinkle of Glitter, check out my 'Sponsor' page up at the top!