Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Fun Days


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

I love my life, I'll throw that out there right now. I have a great many things that I treasure and recognise that I am incredibly privileged. I have a gorgeous husband, a healthy happy daughter, own a lovely little house, am able to stay at home with the baby and live in a country where I have access to food and water and things that some poor folk dream of. So yes, I'm thankful. 

Sometimes though, life becomes a bit of a cycle and things wear a little thin. That's not to say I'm not happy, just that sometimes you need a change of routine and a crazy day to let your hair down.


Weeeelllll, where better to run about like a loon, scream your head off and eat burgers and candy floss than a theme park?! Last Sunday, Matt and I went with our newlywed chums Clare and Mark to Alton Towers and had an absolute blast.

Since this is a lifestyle blog, and it is 7 minutes of fun, I thought I'd share the vlog with you on here and maybe you can have a break from the routine too and smile. 

I'm a firm believer that change is as good as a holiday and a whole day of being a loon has cleared the cobwebs and I'm raring to go again!

What do you do to have a life break?

Toodlepip!

xx

This month my Ultimate Advertiser is Confessions of a Secret Shopper. If you would like to know more about advertising on Sprinkle of Glitter, check out my 'Sponsor' page up at the top!