Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Baby Glitter's Birthday Bits


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

I promise I won't bang on and on about Baby Glitter turning one forever, and beauty reviews will follow soon, but today was her Birthday Tea Party and I snipsnapped away and thought I'd share. My Dad was the official photographer, so perhaps when I see those I will show you too, but for now, here we go!


Wowee that was a lot of photos, hope I made it worth it by sneaking a cheeky Matt shot in there. Shhh, don't tell him, hehe!

I'm having next weekend off (Matt and Baby Glitter and going to visit family for 3 days) and going to my chum's house warming party. I'm half considering making her some heart shaped sandwiches and flying saucers in polkadot cups too! Surely there's no age limit on shaped sandwiches? Hehe.

What special things do you do for birthdays? If you'd like to follow my snipsnaphappy pictures of life on twitter, click HERE.

Toodlepip!

xx