Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Fox Bags- Feeling Foxy?


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

Yeeaahhh, my title was a bit lame, but I couldn't resist! Haha.

A little while ago, whilst on the hunt for more woodland creature things (I have a bit of an obsession with birds, rabbits, deer and now foxes), I stumbled across the funnest, coolest, cutest little handbags you ever did see. FOX BAGS!

(Excuse the stock photos -although I did put them into a collage for you myself haha-, they are from the ebay shop I bought my bags from. I have a video review of the bags coming soony soon!)

THESE sweet little animal bags were a snip at £11.81 (inc. P&P) and so I went a bit gaga and bought 4! I bought 2 of the orangey ones as birthday gifts and kept the brown and pink one for myself! I actually half wish I had ordered a black one too, but thought that would be excessive!

The come with a detachable handle so you can wear it as an over the shoulder satchel style bag, or as a kwirky clutch. They're not real leather, but feel very soft and have a slight texture to them, and for £11.81 all in, I can cope.

You can fit a surprising amount in them and they hold their shape nicely too.

In a nutshell, I love them! They are right up my alley in terms of girly and fun-ness, and thought you would all love them as much as me! To be clear, I haven't been sent these for free or anything of that ilk, I'm just a very happy customer who wanted to share the love.

Are you feeling foxy? Couldn't resist- sorry ;)

Toodlepip!

xx