Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Happy First Birthday Baby of Mine


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

Can you believe it? Baby Glitter is one year old today! It feels like just yesterday I was writing THIS post about giving birth.

A year ago I was huffing and puffing and sharing a few choice words and then little Darcy Jane came into the world and turned our lives upside down.


I can't even explain how much my life has changed, and yet how much it hasn't. I'm still me, still Louise who uses the wrong words at the wrong times, Louise who can't resist a sparkly bracelet or a bright lipstick. But then I'm more patient, more accepting and feel 'full'. For the longest time I felt as though there was something missing, like there was something more I needed to feel content, and I found her exactly a year ago.

I have so many hopes and aspirations for myself and for Darcy, and I shall continue taking us on our merry journey towards them.

Until we reach them, I'll enjoy telling you about our steps there and bringing you along for the ride.

Happy First Birthday Darling Daughter Darcy, you bring me more than you'll ever know.

Mummypip!

xx

(A note :: I don't think I will be vlogging her birthday celebrations, but I will be instagramming them. If you don't have instagram, don't worry, the pictures will also be linked to my twitter account and I'll put them all in a blog post afterwards. x)