Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Big Wheels


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

A little unscheduled blog post today. I have beauty reviews galore, but every now and again, cute trumps everything and I couldn't resist.


After several frustrating attempts at uploading videos, I gave up and filmed a little bit of Baby Glitter playing in the garden on her toy car. I don't always put my videos on here, but this is so short, I thought it might add a little 'awwww' to your days!

Would you prefer more Baby Glitter videos on here, or are you strictly a blog post reader?

Toodlepip!

xx

PS- Shameless little plug here, but I would LOVE it, if you subscribed to my YouTubeChannel and join our happy little visual-video-vivacious-vaaaaavvvaaavvvoom no-more-v-words family! xx