Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Monday, April 2, 2012

Not The Collage of Dreams


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

Picture this- I'm sat flicking through instagram and I decide to do a blog post on it for you all. I think to myself, "Hmm, I know, I'll make it a little different and do a giant collage on picnik (before it closes down) of all my favourites from the past couple of months and it will be ammmaaaazzziinnng". I then sat for over an hour doing it all. Moments before I reached the finished line, it crashed. It died. It expired. Cue fist waving and mumbled swearing and here we are.



As you can see, this is just a poopy screenshot jobby (not the collage of dreams that I had envisaged), but it gives you a little taster of the things have tickled my pickle over the last week.

All of these images, plus my oh-so-unhillerious captions, are also on my Twitter profile.

If you are on Instagram, so feel free to leave your name below and we can all follow each other. Mine is 'Sprinkleofglitr'.

Quite a short but sweet post today, looking forward to sharing tomorrow's Tuesday Tip with you!

What's been floating your boat this week?

Toodlepip!

xx