Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Monday, March 18, 2013

Motivational Monday #7


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

Did you have a good weekend? I hope so.
 

Motivational Monday | Sprinkle of Glitter


I chose these words (from here) today because they really struck a cord with me.

Obviously, if we all had our way we would be squillionaires driving round in pink Ferrari's and flying off in our own jet to our palace made of shells and diamonds. This is a given. As it happens, the chances of these things happening (a palace made of shells??) are pretty slim.

Not having a shell castle though, is no reason to be a misery and I think that if you take as much delight in the little things as you do the huge great ones, you will feel all the better for it.

A great example of this is instagram. Instagram is a free app which encourages you to take little phone snapshots of anything you like and share them with the instacommunity. I find that I take pictures of things I would never normally deem worthy enough the attention of my canon but yet really love them. Things like a snail slithering up a wall or the mess Darcy makes with her toys or the shoes I wore that day all become merry little focuses of my attention and I find myself noticing more and more all the good things around me.

When you love all the little things, they really truly add up and you will find your spirits so lifted from doing so.

What small things will you do with great love today?

Previously...


Toodlepip!


xx


This month my Ultimate Advertiser is  Kittenish Behaviour. If you would like to find out more about advertising on this blog, click HERE