Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Travel Mini Joy


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

I have mentioned it a few times on my YouTube Channel now so this may not be of news to some of you. This month I am flying out to Florida to attend a YouTube convention called PlayList Live and could not be more excited!

The trip will contain almost all of my most favourite things in life - Orlando, airports, youtube chat, good friends, yummy food, disney and shopping! The only things missing on that list are my family but I know they will be safe and happy at home- our inlaws are coming to stay for the week so Baby Glitter will be beside herself, she loves being spoilt by them!

Like any beauty obsessed gal, I took this as a great excuse to go to Boots and stock up on minis. Oops.








I probably didn't need all of those little tiny containers of joy but I was like a kid at a pic & mix stand so I hold my hands up- I'm an addict. 


I contemplated doing a little mini review of each product but I shall be making a video on my travel toiletries and makeup this weekend so hopefully you'll be able to hold on til then.

I'm flying out in about a week so I have time to nip to the shops if there is anything else you can think of that I should add to my stash. What would you take?



Toodlepip!


xx


This month my Ultimate Advertiser is  Kittenish Behaviour. If you would like to find out more about advertising on this blog, click HERE