Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Darcy- 9 Weeks Old

Aloha Bloggerinos,

I'm jumping the gun a tiny bit here- she's actually 9 weeks old tomorrow but I have a spare moment now so here we are.

Since her 6 week update I feel like she has changed so much! I know that sounds silly because it's only been 3 weeks, but really, she is growing so fast!


She now weighs 11lb4oz -she's put on over a pound in 3 weeks!- and takes a 5oz bottle instead of 4oz now, so I'm really pleased that she has a healthy appetite.

Her arms and legs are getting a bit of cute baby chub on them now, so she is all squidgy and cuddly. Also, she can properly hold her own head up now so I don't feel as worried about her fragileness anymore, I just enjoy her cuddlyness!

She is sleeping from midnight til about 5am now, so I'm slooowwwlyy slloowwwlyy getting more sleep- yippee!

Last weekend we took her to Liverpool to see her Grandparents again and we took her to the park! I sat on the swing with her on my lap and she grinned away, but when I put her on the slide (I held her btw, I didn't just let go at the top! Haha), she actually fell asleep! Who falls asleep on a slide?!?!

All in all, she is coming along very nicely indeed. I'm concentrating on her nursery this week, jazzing it up with a few crafty projects, so hopefully I'll have some snaps to share with you soon.

Thank you for all your Baby Glitter well wishes.

Toodlepip!

xx