Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Random Act of WOWness

Aloha Bloggerinos,

Since starting at fanx.com I have been reading quite a few businessy type books in order to make myself a wizz kid and enhance my education- knowledge is power and al that jazz. After reading one really good book, I decided there were a few businessy type theories that I could actually apply to my personal life and one is 'A Random Act of WOWness'.


So, every now and then, I will be WOWing one of you lovely Bloggerinos with a little surprise package of sweets or makeup or glittery goodness (hmmm not that surprising cos I'll have to ask your address! ha!).

This is actually a picture of the second one I'm sending but I'll try a take pictures of future ones.

There's no rhyme or reason for this, just because it spreads fizzy smiles and I appreciate you all. I thought I would let you know about it not because I want you all to say "oohh wow how brilliant" and fish for compliments, but because it's exciting to me and this blog is all about the happies in my life :)

Incidentally, tonight I reached the 2000 mark on the followers and I feel all emotional and pleased. Thank you all so, so, so much!

Toodlepip!

xx