Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Coral Bronzed FOTD

Aloha Bloggerinos,

A little while back I filmed a few videos for my YouTube Channel sporting a summery, sunkissed look and lots of you lovely Bloggerinos left really positive comments about it.

I thought I would do a little FOTD on it and show you what I used. Nothing special, just a quickie (ooer missus) so you can recreate if you fancy it.



MAC Lipstick- Vegas Volts
MAC Lipglass- Pink Lemonade
L'oreal Super Liner - Carbon Gloss Black
MAC Strobe Cream
Eyeko Magic Mascara- Black
2True Bronzer
ELF Blusher
MAC Studio Sculpt- NW15
Topshop Eyecolour- Tundra
ELF Pigment- Elegant
MAC Shadestick- Beige-ing
MAC Brow Gel- Clear

Do you use any of these products? What do you think of them?

Toodlepip!

xx