Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Sunday, June 10, 2012

7 Things for 7 Days

Aloha Sprinklerinos,

Remember a few weeks ago I wrote a post about things I wanted to achieve for the week, in a bid to motivate myself to actually do them and share my progress? Well, against all odds, it actually worked! I checked back through my list as the days ticked by and gradually, one by one, did them all. I know this isn't exactly groundbreaking, but it pleases me.

It pleases me so much, I thought I would do it again and then update you on how I get on. I would love to hear some of you own mini goals or targets in the comments and how you get on too. We can be a sort of online support to one another and then at the end hold hands and sing songs. Too far? I think so.

198368_170074953122992_1348116998_n_large 
(Image : weheartit.com) 

This week, I plan to:

Exercise. I'm not suggesting a marathon here, but more than my usual sedentary life would be a bonus. Maybe a couple of walks or a work out DVD to blow out the cobwebs and give my bottom a good jiggle.

Cook. Hmmm maybe not the best goal to set after 'exercise'! I have been having way to much pre prapared and junk food these last few weeks and I really have no excuse other than laziness. I'm going to don my pinny (or at least locate it!) and make a few healthy snacks and meals. How hard can it be?

Clean. You know how sometimes you just keep your house ticking over and do the bare essentials? I've been doing that and things need a good 'deep clean' as I like to call them. I'm not sure which area I'll tackle. but I'm looking forward to it. How sad.

Create. I have three projects on the go at the moment and so this week I am going to finish at least one of them.

Plan. More and more often I neglect the fun things I used to do all the time, so this week I will arrange three fun activities for me, Matt or my chums. Woop woop!

Read. I absolutely love reading to Baby Glitter. Firstly because I know how beneficial and bonding it is for her, but also because I'm rather fond of an illustrated tale, so over the next seven days, I'm going to either buy, find or borrow (from the library) some new books for us to enjoy.

Unwind. Pretty much what it says on the tin. Baths, salon trips, candles and magazines are all things I'm considering.

As an extra add on, I am feeling super inspired blog-wise so I have a lot of post ideas that I want to bring into fruition and make happen. 

Would you like to do any of these mini goals with me and let me know how you got on? I'd love some 'goal gals'.

Toodlepip!

xx

This month my Ultimate Advertiser is Dashing Divas. If you would like to know more about advertising on Sprinkle of Glitter, check out my 'Sponsor' page up at the top!