Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Friday, November 26, 2010

A New Start


Aloha Bloggerinos,

As some of you may well have noticed, my blog has had a bit of an overhaul. I felt it was getting a bit cluttered and messy but didn't know how to sort it. To be honest, it's a wonder I managed to set it up in the ruddy first place!

So here I was, whinging away to Zoe of Zoella about the whole thing and taaadddaaaa she fixed it for me! I'm still bugging her for a few more tweaks that hopefully you will see soon (muchos thankos zoe!) but so far, what do you think? Don't you think it looks a lot cleaner and fresher? I feel like singing that song that goes, "it's FRESH! Exciiiiiiting, do do do do do doooooo".


If you don't recognise Zoe, I will eat my hat.

So this post is to say, "Hi, My name's Louise and I'm back in love with my blog" and also, most importantly, a MASSIVE thank you to Zoe, who didn't have to spend a long time doing this for me but she did anyway and I appreciate it so very much.

Lots of fun and exciting things coming up :)

Toodlepip!

xx